The next census will take place in May 2021 and Statistics Canada is currently hiring approximately 32,000 people for census enumerator and crew leader positions across Canada.
The census paints a portrait of Canada's population and the places where we live. Information from the census will ensure that your community has the data it needs for planning schools, daycare, housing, hospitals, emergency services, roads, public transportation, and employment skills training.
To qualify, you must answer "yes" to all of the questions below.
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- Are you a Canadian citizen, or otherwise eligible to work in Canada?
- Are you flexible and available to work from 20 to 40 hours per week?
- The majority of the work is completed in the evening and on weekends.
- Access to reliable Internet and phone service is an asset.
- Crew leaders work full-time hours for the duration of census collection and must be available to work 40 hours per week.
To learn more and to apply visit https://census.gc.ca/jobs-emplois-eng.htm
CITT/ICTS National Office